Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pirate Daily Math Routine

So I made it through another Monday. It is actually one of my favorite days of the week. Every Monday I go into work fresh and prepared and ready to face another week. And each Monday I tell myself that I am going to follow my lesson plans to the letter then by 10:30am I have fallen off the beaten path. I can't ever seem to just follow my plans! Does anyone else have this problem?

Anyway, check out my Pirate Themed Daily Math Routine pages on my Teachers Pay Teachers account. It is ONLY $1.00 for a limited time!!!  I used something similar earlier this year that I modified. It works great for building number sense! My kids got into such a routine with it that I was not needed at all! (Sorry, can't remember where I saw the original). 

The ADORABLE graphics came from KPMDoodles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...