Friday, February 10, 2012

10 Animals in My Bath Tub

Okay, in the grand scheme of things, this will not seem like a crisis to some of you, BUT my hamster just gave birth to 5 BABIES! That means that I now have 7 ROBO DWARF HAMSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had noticed that I hadn't seen one of my hamsters in a while (I thought I had boys by the way) and I thought that "he" had died! Well he hadn't "he" was hiding 5 dirty secrets underneath the bedding! 

I just read that if the mated pair stays together for even 1 DAY after the birth of the hamsters then they can get pregnant AGAIN!!!!!!!!! I have NOTHING to put my other hamster in because I don't have an extra water bottle so I am just going to be FREAKING OUT until after school tomorrow when I can buy a second cage. Then I will have to deal with finding homes for the 5 that remain! 

These FREE hamsters from my cousins have turned into a big nightmare. (One hamster killed another hamster about 3 weeks ago, I think I know WHY now!!!) 

These hamsters (and 3 hermit crabs) have been living in my BATH TUB (in cages) for OVER 2 MONTHS because I can no longer have my furry friends at school because of new regulations about taking hamsters to the vet. (Okay well I could take my hermit crabs in but I just haven't). They have been living in my bath tub because it was the only place that I could keep them safe from my 2 CATS! I now have 12 animals in my house and I have 10 ANIMALS living in my BATH TUB!!!!!!!!!!!!! And my CATS have been RIPPING UP THE CARPET in front of my bathroom trying to eat everything living in my bath tub!!!!!! I have to fight with Charlie the cat every time I have to pee because he wants to eat my other friends!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is about what the babies look like:
And this is about what Jack & Lucky look like: 

So these hamsters are actually quite adorable, BUT I still can't help being EXTREMELY annoyed with them.

Okay so the math lesson for this post goes like this: 

2 Cats + 2 Hamsters + 3 Hermit Crabs + 5 BABY Hamsters = 1 CRAZY LADY


4 comments:

  1. WOW! You have so many pets! I can barley manage my dog :)
    Thanks for coming by! I'm your newest follower.

    ❤ Mor Zrihen from...
    A Teacher's Treasure
    Teaching Treasures Shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am completely cracking up at my computer over the 10 animals living in your bathtub - too funny!! I'm your newest follower. Hope you have a fantastic week! Come on over to my blog and visit :)

    Second Grade Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tons of people have been laughing at my expense, which has helped me realize that this really is hilarious and that I will live through this and enjoy telling the tale! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...