Saturday, April 7, 2012

Earth Day Linky Party

So I am linking up with Sunny Days in Second Grade for her Earth Day Freebie Linky! (Yes, I know that Earth Day is a little ways off but I wanted to link up before I forgot!) :)

I had TONS of ideas for freebies that I could make to go with this but all of them involved printing. I always have had a hard time using things that talk about Earth day on printed paper with ink. I mean I guess its okay if you recycle it but it feels so wrong. So . . . with that in mind I found some SUPER interactive games to play and learn about Earth Day using electricity and not paper . . . I guess you can't really win because electricity isn't exactly environmentally friendly either. Is nuclear power more or less friendly? That is what I have here . . . Anyway . . . back on topic. Click the images to find some terrific sites for your kiddos. My favorite was Landfill Bill. . . . it was quite challenging! 



 

How do you celebrate Earth Day in an environmentally friendly way? Is it even possible?

5 comments:

  1. Great links!

    Thank you for being one of my newest followers. Now I am yours!

    Julie
    Light a Fire in Third Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great!! I will try them out with my kiddos:)

    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been TAGGED! Come see my blog :)
    www.cotesclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for joining my Earth Day linky!
    Denise
    Sunny Days In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing! Bill Peet...a legend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...