Friday, May 4, 2012

Fabulous Five Friday & Currently

The Fab Five 

I am not organized enough to do this every Friday but I wanted to share some post that have inspired me this week, both personally and professionally. 


1. Famous New Discovery: from {panka} with love, Glowing Jar Project
 

2. Floral Craftivity: Spend a Day in Second Grade, May Day Basket
 

3. Freebie: My Owl Barn, Summer Owls

4. Fantastic Heartfelt Post: The Corner on Character, Own the Prom Night

5. Far-Out New Blog: Second Grade Sparkle


Currently 
I feel like I JUST did the one for April, anybody feel me? Anywho, love Farley, go link up!


Have a good weekend everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Ms. Perseverance -

    Thanks for the shout out . . . isn't that an amazing PROM night story? I love that you put together a list of faves . . . may have to borrow that idea!

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention, lady!! Enjoy your well-deserved weekend!! :) Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Can't wait to hear about your Donors Choose idea!

    Thanks for sharing that prom night story! I live pretty far away from Henryville, but still in Indiana, and it's so cool to see.

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
  4. how awesome is that glowing jar picture?! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    Second Grade Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I'm loving the owls!! :) How can we incorporate the glowing paint in our classroom? Writing project, maybe?

    ~Jen
    Hello Mrs Sykes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I changed the name of my blog piece-of-cupcake-life! Here's my brand spankin new URL!

    www.teach-bake-love.blogspot.com

    Check it out!

    -Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...