Friday, June 8, 2012

Free CAFE Headers!!!

Step Right Up, Get Your FREE Headers!

To lighten my mood tonight (I've been summoned for jury duty on my first day of school!), I made up this CAFE headers, JUST  FOR  YOU! 
Click on your chosen theme and download. (The pirate theme is in google docs because TPT was being difficult!)


If you download from TPT, please be sure to leave some love in the form of feedback!


AND . . . if you don't see a theme you like and you ask me before Sunday, June 10th at 12:00pm, I will make you your very own set!!!! For FREE!! Just because!!!

Just leave me a comment or e-mail me telling me what you would like! :) 

Here is the list of clip art sets that I have:
(Most of these are from KPMDoodles <3)
Beach, Bears, Birdies, Sea Creatures, Pets, Dinosaurs, Frogs, Kittens, & Space 


Happy Friday Everyone!

10 comments:

  1. OMG- Jury Duty? No fun at all esp on the first day of school. Love the headers. Thanks for being so generous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable!!! Good luck at Jury Duty... ugh.... (Oh and I'm excited to be part of the book study with you!!)

    Amanda
    Ms. Wilkie's Second Grade Class

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Good luck with jury duty... maybe if you do an appeal you can get moved to another date. I did that when the jury duty fell on testing day for my 3rd graders. :)

    ~Jen
    Hello Mrs Sykes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the headers. I am your newest follower.
    Barrow's Hodgepodge

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! Would you be able to make some sports themed ones?

    Thanks,
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to make some sports themed headers but I don't have any sports clip art! If you have some I would love to make them for you! :)

      Casey

      Delete
  6. I have a Hollywood theme. I am wondering if you already have a star theme or could create one for me?? If I am too late, then thanks for offering! I love your blog!
    inirayluper(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love a frog theme...It's 10:51 pm on Sunday evening...at least where I am!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love them with Bears... Am I too late to get them free...just found your blog today!

    Rhonda
    Kindergarten Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! You are not too late but I need your e-mail address to send them to you! :)

      Casey

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...