Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Obsessions

Ok, I am a little late to this party but I wanted have had this post drafted for quite a while and decided just to go ahead and throw it out there. Here are a few of my current obsessions. Thanks, Bonnie at Living a Wonderful Life for hosting this linky party! :)

1. Scotch Wrinkle Free Glue Sticks


If you are into card making they are P-E-R-F-E-C-T! They don't bleed through the paper and they are the exact perfect amount of stickiness.I buy them by the half dozen whenever I find them.


2. My Cats



I think everything they do is either outrageously naughty or outrageously cute, depending on my mood. But they make me smile every single day. If I thought they would wear cute outfits I would SO be the type that made them wear them! :)


3. Fiji Water

Yes, I know that it is ridiculously expensive for water and maybe it is just the tropical scene and square bottle that I enjoy but I really think it taste awesome.


4. Sunshine




I will be getting a lot of this next week at the beach. I can't wait!!!!



5. O.P.I Nail-polish



I love how one swipe of the brush covers your whole nail. This nail polish makes me look like a professional. :)


So now another thing can be checked off of today's to-do list:

*Eat a piece of fried chicken for breakfast - Check
*Cut Grass - Check
*Check School E-mail (YUCK) - Check 
*Wash Towels - Check
* Blog Post - Check
* Agree with Brandon on what to have for lunch today - (I may just starve!)

9 comments:

  1. Your sunshine looks lovely! (I don't mean to be a party pooper but use your sunscreen.) :)
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love OPI nail polish. Is 42 too old for blue nails?

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way!! I will buy and use OPI until I'm to old to see my nails! Ha
      :) Dana
      www.funin1stgrade.blodspot.com

      Delete
  3. Hi Casey!
    You've just inspired me to link up and post my obsessions too! Does Dollar Tree count?

    I love your blog design and all of your math ideas! And Tricia....you are never too old for blue nail polish!
    Linda
    AroundtheKampfire

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of the wrinkle free glue sticks yet. Thanks for sharing! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel the same way about my cats! They are amazing in every way!
    Have you tried the fun new stick on nail stuff - I was leopard print for a week and loved it...maybe not as professional as OPI, but super fun according to my students!
    Laura
    Mrs. Castro's Class 2nd Grade...Spanglish Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another OPI lover! It's my favorite and I'm obsessed with keeping my nails painted. I also love the sun, but recently had a cancer spot removed- so now i love it with 30 spf. Believe it or not, you can still get a tan! Who knew?! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I taught 2nd for 5 years and I loved it! I am your newest follower.
    :) Dana
    www.funin1stgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for linking up! I'm your newest follower :) Your blog is SO cute! I ♥ sunshine too and am looking forward to seeing it again after several gloomy days! HA, I love what you said about your cats...either totally naughty or cute! I can totally relate.

    Bonnie
    Living A Wonderful Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Fiji bottles make great discovery bottles to tie into your science themes. The flat sides make finding hidden objects a lot of fun.
    Now you have another reason to drink the overpriced water!

    Just found your blog and love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...