Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Back to School Freebie Countdown: Best of TPT!


In case you have been on mars for the past couple of days, I am posting freebies each day counting down to the day that I go BACK TO SCHOOL! My work days are this week and my kiddos begin on Monday, July 9th.You can see the freebies from Sunday & Monday, here and here.

Today I am sharing some AWESOME freebies for Back to School that I found on TPT. Enjoy! :)

1.  Back to School Desk Nameplates from Primary Graffiti
There are 14 different themes in this pack. It is amazing. I love how it has the hundred, ten, one & money & a hundreds chart. How awesome! It also comes with cursive OR manuscript alphabets. And its free. Amazing.


2. The Day the Monsters Came to School from Kathleen Pedersen @ Growing Kinders
This set is SUPER cute and a great way to discuss classroom expectations and manners. It is 36 pages long and TOTALLY free. Love it.

This is a classic. It is all ready for you to pass out to your kids for some getting to know you fun, although my second graders did NOT understand how to play this last year. :/


There are TONS more just visit your local TPT store. :)

Tomorrow's freebie is going to pretty amazing so you are going to want to check back!!!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these freebies!! I am loving this countdown that you are hosting!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure
    I am having a giveaway! Come and take a peek! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing!! Great collection for those of us going back to school... but, let's not dwell on that right now. ;) My 2nd graders couldn't understand the BINGO game last year, either.

    ~Jen
    Hello Mrs Sykes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!!!
    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class
    I hope that you'll join me for my giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Casey, I have an award for you! Come on over.
    - Amanda
    Inspired in Second

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...