Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Monday AWESOMENESS, Best Seller, and Favorite

So the goal for this sale is to make more moolah than I spend . . . but it's going to be really hard . . . I'm being honest here. Here is what I scored today: 

(And just FYI, all the images on this post are also links)








AND . . . I am also participating in a linky party from I Want To Be A Super Teacher and showing off my best seller, my Math Story Problem Task Cards for Second Graders!



BUT . . . My Bestselling Product is NOT my Favorite and I want to share that with you as well. . . . check out my Take Home Math Kits for Students and Their Families. Hands down, this is the best set I ever made that took me 17,000 years to finish. :) 

 
Happy Shopping All!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your take home math!! I just blogged about wanting that yesterday! :)

    Kate
    Second Grade Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking up! Looks like you grabbed some great products! I had to snag the Snowman Graph Activity after seeing it on your blog. I'm your newest follower!

    Erin
    Tales From Room 112

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...