Sunday, April 7, 2013

Grocery List Freebie!

This evening I am sharing something totally not related to teaching. This grocery list organizer is based on a few that I saw floating around on the web but just didn't quite do what I needed them to, or didn't have the cute factor.

Click here or on the images below to download from google docs.




This list helps me because I STINK at grocery shopping, I spend the whole time going up and down the length of the store because I get by items by the order they are on the list. 

I think I am going to eventually make a list with a section for each aisle at my local store. . . . would that make me a total crazy

Have a great week everyone! 

4 comments:

  1. I noticed you are an NC blogger! I am too! Just thought I would say "hi". I am a shopaholic, but am never prepared when I go to to the grocery store. I get more exercise there than anywhere else. Ha! Thanks for the grocery list freebie. This is too cute!

    Kristi
    Lucky in Learning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think your're crazy! I have a grocery store aisle list for the 3 stores I shop at! Makes shopping sooooo much faster & if there is one thing I need more of- it's time!! Just found your blog, I'm your newest follower!

    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to personally appreciate your post. This is really amazing and great. I like the way of your writing and your thoughts. Kindly keep posting more amazing posts. Go on Bliss Hosting Co for the best hosting in all over the world

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this great I definitely loved every little bit of it.Children Music classes Sydney

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...