Friday, April 19, 2013

My Pinterest Boards are Now Worth Following!

I spent some serious time this week organizing my Pinterest boards. To have one board called "Math" was a nightmare. I could NEVER find any of my ideas. 

Here is a screenshot of part of my organizational magic: 


All pins in their proper places. (Although moving pins from board to board has helped my CLEAN laundry pile grow to over 3 feet high!)

So now that I'd be proud for you to, click on over and follow one of my boards. :)

3 comments:

  1. I totally need to do that!! Nice job!! :) I'm on my way to look through them! :)

    Katie
    Smiles from 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I need to do that too. Following some:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO glad you took time to organize your Pinterest boards because maybe you taking time might encourage me to take time... I have SOOOOOO many pins that I don't know if I can physically organize! BUT, I just need to sit down and tackle one board at a time. Love the way you organized them all - following you now (don't know why I wasn't before!) :)

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees
    ventrellasara@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...