Monday, May 13, 2013

Money in Your Pocket Monday: The Roll Down on Dice Freebies!


Dice are one of my FAVORITE math tools. This week I am using dice to save on copies and to review basic math concepts. 

(And after all of my spending with last week's Teacher Appreciation Sale I was looking for something that wouldn't break the bank!) :)

Below are several dice related FREEBIES that I am using in my own classroom this week. 

Click on the images or on the text below each image to download. 










AND PLEASE be sure to leave some wonderful feedback on these. :) 

Button Credits: Font: KG Fonts, Frame: Graphics from the Pond, Dice (FREE!): Mrs. Magee

2 comments:

  1. I loveeee your EVERYTHING about your blog! I love math too! Everywhere I look on your blog I think "Ohh I want that!" "I want that!" "I want that!" It's all so cute and great activities to make the last month of school fun! I'm your newest follower! So glad you're into math!!!

    Amy @ 247teacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Going to go check these out!

    Aloha,
    Corinna (✿◠‿◠)
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...