Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Super Sharp Scissor Update!

On Saturday, the girls and I revealed what was in our May Mystery Box! In the box were some highly recommended scissors.

Many of you wanted to know where these scissors came from! So I  did a little detective work and found out that they come from Staples



So there you go. Mystery solved. 

Now, I can move onto bigger problems like why time goes by so fast when you are home all day in the summer and seems to never end when you are teaching social studies. :) 

3 comments:

  1. My day flew by today and I had the same thought...why in the summer time do I look at the clock and it is ten to two, five minutes after 8 am!?! But in the classroom, time rarely gets away and lunch to the end of the day is turtle-slow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the super sharp scissors at Staples today. They are on sale for $2.00 each. Snagged a couple! Awesome scissors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are two things that I must admit I am a bit obsessed with and they are 1.) pens that write really well (everyone has their favorite) and 2.) super sharp scissors. I am so going to get a pair or two of these next time I go.

    Love your blog and have followed you for a while. Thanks for appealing to my obsession ;)
    Brittney

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...