Saturday, January 21, 2017

Distributive Doctors, Home Sweet Goodbye

This week in third grade was all about the distributive property. 

Maybe its just me . . . but I don't find learning about properties all that exciting so I was THRILLED when I discovered this cute Distributive Doctor set. 

I added some surgical masks and gloves and . . . WA-LA . . . they were eating out of the palm of my hands. 




Some of the questions they are asked on assessments using the distributive property are redunculous - we need all the help we can get. 

On a personal note, this week was bittersweet after I put my first house on the market and received an offer within 30 HOURS!! 


Here I am four years ago, achieving my life long dream of home ownership. SOOOO exciting!!!! 

I LOVE my new place AND whom I share it with, but I can't help feeling sentimental about a time where it was just me and the cat, making it on our own. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...